Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Sunday, November 27, 2011
- Finish sleeveless kirtle experiment. (Just needs gaurds put on)
- I also found and organized the fabric I have for current projects. Knowing where the suff is located is half the battle right?
- Finish husband's Middle Eastern coat. Redo frogs on kaftan, and make an undershirt.
- A pair of hose or two for myself.
- Redo waist band on gypsy skirt, and make a matching choli.
- Make son a gypsy vest, another shirt, and pants.
- Another apron, smock and underdress
- Cut lining for fancy purple kirtle, sew it, then embroder it.
- Make striped Kaftan for husband
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
So I have gained enough boobage to have to expand the bodice on all my fitted cottes and kirtles except the green kirtle (which I just fixed) and my wool one, and none of my under dresses fit eithier..... *sigh* More winter projects for me. At least my loose kirtle and houpes still fit.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
So I have been slowly workiing on the embrodery on my green kirtle... just a few pics of the progress so far... I need to add some of the leaves yet, and have only done the front part of the bodice, but so far I am please with how it is turning out.
Saturday, November 12, 2011
The green kirlte I have needed some updates. The sleeves were always a bit snug on the forearms, and my bust seems to be growing again. I had enough seam allowance to let out the bust a bit, but not in the arms.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Being a busy homeschooling, college going, homesteading mom, has been a big priority for me lately, so my sewing projects have been pushed to the back burner. Not to mention no room to sew, but my Mom has found her own place, so now I actually have a sewing room!!! I have been able to get many yards of 12 oz canvas, which will eventually be a tent. I also have been able to finally get some pics of the transitional gown and kirtle I made on my friend.